Specialty Student Trips
DCI Campuses Are Perfect Locations For Student Adventure!
If the normal cookie cutter mission trip is not for you, if you are
adventurous, if you like being around creative young people and if you are searching for an outside the norm mission trip, then the DCI Missions program is for you! Students from campuses throughout North America find that DCI has developed a daily program that meets their adventurous nature. Both campuses are located in safe, but very exotic areas.
Students Are Making A Difference
Each day young people depart the DCI campuses and are making a major impact by aiding less-fortunate children. Your DCI guide has years of experience leading students. If you are a fan of the TV program “The Amazing Race” or shows like “Survivor”, your team trip can be customized to be as extreme as you wish.
Your lodging will be at our gated missionary campus. Your senior leader is a local who lives in the area where your group activities will take place. A wonderful team of local Caribbean women will be preparing and serving all meals. A mix of very tasty tropical and American foods will be served. DCI is well known for our great meals; there will be plenty to eat!
Young People Are Needed For:
- Light Construction
- Sports Outreaches in area Parks
- Summer VBS in area Churches
- Music Concerts
- Aiding Poor Children
- Feeding & Clothing the Poor
- Skits & Dramas in City streets
- Traveling up the Jungle River Reaching People
What do you get on a DCI mission trip?
- Free airport pick-up and return
- Lodging at our safe gated missionary campus
- Private rooms for your team
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- Daily assistance by full time campus leaders
- Daily breakfast and dinner / delicious American and Caribbean foods
- Trip T-Shirt & Missionary Hand Book
- 8+ hours each day of outreach ministry
- Daily transportation to/from ministry project sites
- Daily debriefings with DCI leadership
- Area churches to attend and serve in
- Unlimited trip consultations and fundraising ideas
The Option of Taking Excursion Adventures
Mission Trip Costs For Student Groups of 12 or More
Click Here to make a deposit to lock-in your Mission Trip.
Then fasten your seatbelt. Stow away your tray table. Put your seat in the upright position, and prepare to take off on a journey that will change your life forever!